The objectives of the South of England Papillon Club shall be:
- To promote the welfare, breeding of true type, and the betterment of Papillons.
- To encourage breeders, owners and judges to adhere to the standard of the breed as laid down by the Kennel Club.
- To provide a forum for and dissemination of information to its members. To hold shows, to arrange social and educational events at which matters of mutual interest can be discussed.
- To promote friendly relations and co-operations with other Papillon Clubs.
- To strive to promote honourable dealings in all canine matters.